This workshop is based on Scott’s most recent book Living Your Life in Peak Performance. Scott will walk your team through the steps that it takes to become a Peak Performer in life and at work.
- Learn the 3 zones of Peak Performance
- Learn how to make them applicable
- Learn why your past is holding you back from reaching your Peak
- Put a plan together to move beyond your limits
This can be presented as a lunch & learn, half day, full day or over a retreat. Your team will grow beyond their limits becoming more productive.
Turning Managers into Leaders
No one wants to be managed anymore. For so many years we were taught how to manage and supervise people. If you were to ask your employees which they prefer, we feel that a majority, if not all would say they prefer to be led. Included in this workshop:
- People want to be led, not managed
- What it means to be a leader
- 3 quick ways to connect with team members on a higher level
- Learn how to tap in to the strengths of the team
- How to determine goals that move team members to be better
At Peak Performance Leadership we believe in turning managers into leaders and coaching them on how to lead your teams to reach their PEAK!
In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships!
Becoming a Person of Influence
Whatever your vocation, you can increase your impact on others by learning the principles of influence. Creating positive influence will not only be a catalyst to your own success, it will become the legacy you will leave behind.
In this course, you will be led through the principles of influence:
- Integrity with people
- Nurturing people
- Faith in people
- Listening to people
- Understanding people
- Enlarging people
- Navigating for people
- Connecting with people
- Empowering people
- Reproducing others
Participants walk away from this workshop feeling more empowered and have a clear understanding of how to Become a Person of Influence.